Hello! I've been living in Texas for over 4 years now and all I can say is Thank Gawd there is an airport near by! I moved here from Santa Cruz, CA so I miss my waves and coastal life very much! I have found new activities though: NAUI cert diver, rockclimb, mountain bike, snowboard (just bought a Burton air!...yes, be jealous LOL), wakeboard, and attempting to surf in S. Texas mush! Katrina was interesting! woo hoo!
I have boarded in Colorado and Alaska. I finally bought my own board, a Burton Air and I can't wait to post a pic of it! Have to borrow or buy a camera soon! I've noticed that if I picture myself carving down a wave, then I have no problems snowboarding....until some skiier or kid decides to SIT in the middle of a trail! sheesh! I'm hoping to try Whistler this Christmas. All suggestions or recommendations are welcomed!
A few 4th of July's back I was in Cancun and I finally tried scuba diving. Wow, I was a chicken!! But, can you blame me? I had an hour in the pool with a "teacher" who didn't speak english, and just showed me pictures!! After I made it under, and calmed down...I finally knew what everyone was raving about. It was gorgeous! YES, the shark is added to the picture :) but we did see a sea turtle!!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 16 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Velzy and SURFIN7TH are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Tilburg Forum "schrobbeler"
- Commented on TheView's profile page
- Wrote a Review Anytime meal & great margaritas in Sayulita Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Dinner"
- updated a Sayulita Travel Page "Sayulita Surf"
updated their Profile Page "Velzy"
Top 5 Pages
- Juneau Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sayulita Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Crested Butte Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Texas Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Jamaica 2 reviews, 4 photos