"TUSCANY - the land of cypress and not only..." Tuscany by sikorka
Tuscany Travel Guide: 10,392 reviews and 26,433 photos
Tuscany differs a lot depending where you go - to the sea shore or to the hills close to Pienza. I love them all.
This time we decided to visit Ansedonia which is located in the province of Grosseto. It's only 150km form Rome and it can be easily reached by car.
We spent there two amazing days seeing more places than we expected, actually it would be enough for one week not just for a weekend.
The places we visited are Porto S. Stefano, Orbetello, Ansedonia, Capalbio, Terme di Saturnia and Pitigliano. Please see the tips for more detailed info - hope you will enjoy it.
- In a nutshell:Amazing views, charming little towns and great cuisine
In order to arrive to Pitigliano we passed thru the place called Madonna Delle Grazie and from there we have seen the... more travel advice
Ansedonia is a small place located on the hill, right close to the Tyrrhenian Sea shore. It's worth visit for its... more travel advice
sikorka's Related Pages
Tuscany Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pisa, Siena, Pontedera and more..."
- "Toscana - Quintessential Italia"
- "Toscana, terra dei vini"
- "T O S C A N A"
- "Tuscany, a timeless treasure"
- "Tuscany like a picture"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tuscany
- Hotels in Tuscany
- Transportation in Tuscany
- Nightlife in Tuscany
- Restaurants in Tuscany
- Shopping in Tuscany
- Warnings and Dangers in Tuscany
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tuscany
- 8 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tuscany?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tuscany
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monterosso al Mare Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Tuscany Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lazio Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Cassino Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Amalfi Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- London 1 review, 2 photos
- San Francisco 1 review
- Krakow Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.