"TUSCANY - the land of cypress and not only..." Tuscany by sikorka

Tuscany Travel Guide: 10,392 reviews and 26,433 photos

Province of Grosseto

Tuscany differs a lot depending where you go - to the sea shore or to the hills close to Pienza. I love them all.
This time we decided to visit Ansedonia which is located in the province of Grosseto. It's only 150km form Rome and it can be easily reached by car.
We spent there two amazing days seeing more places than we expected, actually it would be enough for one week not just for a weekend.
The places we visited are Porto S. Stefano, Orbetello, Ansedonia, Capalbio, Terme di Saturnia and Pitigliano. Please see the tips for more detailed info - hope you will enjoy it.

Province of Siena

• In a nutshell:Amazing views, charming little towns and great cuisine
  • Last visit to Tuscany: Sep 2006
  • Intro Updated Oct 17, 2006

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2008 at 3:36 AM

Capelbio looks and sounds great. We visited Porto S. Stefano and really enjoyed it. You are right about Tuscany...so different depending on which area you visit.

• wilocrek's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2008 at 1:28 PM

Excellent page! Tuscany is on my list for my next visit to Italy...I have only had a taste of Tuscany during my visits to Pisa and Florence...your pictures are even more reason to visit sooner than later!

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2008 at 4:41 AM

Wonderful photos of this picturesque area. Would love to visit the little towns - Capalbio, Pitigliano. They look superb. Pozdrowionka z Warszawy.

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2008 at 9:20 AM

Great tips and photos. I would love to have some salame con tartufo in Tuscany! Best from New Jersey, Bill

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2007 at 9:29 PM

I love Tuscany! You have beautiful photos of this wonderful land!

sikorka

“Enjoy what you have!”

Badges & Stats in Tuscany

Have you been to Tuscany?

Friends