"Welcome to Sikorka's world" sikorka's Profile

Our baby will be with us SOON!!!!!!!!!

We had an excellent time in Sardegna last June. It was our first time in this amazing part of Italy. I was 7 month pregnant that time, right now our son is almost ready to start his first trip :-) to the BIG WORLD !!!

Sunday out of town

A one-day trip to Castelli Romani, area located about 35km from Rome with many magnificent small towns.
This time our destination was Nemi, a town located 500 meters above sea level with a beautiful view of the lake.

I've just started to build my LAZIO page. There are so many beautiful places around Rome that I feel they are really worth to be mentioned. Hopefully one day my Lazio page will be full with useful tips :-)

Giardini Segreti di Villa Borghese

Giardini Segreti (Secret Gardens) are part of Villa Borghese, they are called "secret" because they were for exclusive use of the owner. Usually, they are closed for public, but we were lucky to enter and see them thanks to the Culture Week in Rome (25- 31 March 2008) and the tour which was organized “Visita guidata ai Giardini Segreti del Principe”.
Details on my ROME page...

The first place I fell in love with

There are so many places I'd love to write about, but instead of doing that I keep reading thousand of pages written by you guys. They are really good, I especially enjoy San Francisco pages. No that I'm planing to go there, but because I spent great 4 years in SF (great is too less to say!!!) and I like coming back there in my memories while looking at your pictures and reading tips.
Sooner or later I'll write about my favorite places in SF - this is a promise to you and to myself :)

My home

I don't know how it's with you, but even though I love traveling I really enjoy after a trip coming back home. There are three places I consider home;
the first one is LUBLIN (Poland) my home town
the second one is SAN FRANCISCO the home of my independence
the third one is ROME where my new life started about 3 years ago:)
My life in every of those places was (and still are) very different, but I'm happy with each of them!!!
What I believe is that not the place are the most important, but the people you are with. I miss Lublin and my family there, I always think about SF and the best friends ever and I am happy in Rome with Giovanni - my husband.

• Intro Updated Aug 7, 2008

• jain012's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2009 at 9:58 PM

wish you a very happy b,day and a wonderful life ahead Ajay jain ( india)

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2009 at 6:45 AM

thanks for visiting and your comments. Nice pages too. Ciao

• navigator_1980's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2008 at 2:06 AM

hi there, just camme back frm thailand amazin place, headed for goa this june, wats ur plan 4 this summer, neways take care

• Small_World's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2008 at 10:56 AM

Thanks for stopping by my Arezzo page--it's so nice to meet someone with the same travel philosophy. You'll love Arezzo; it isn't touristy, and the people are delightful. I wish I had been to Cinque Terre--your pics are beautiful!

• wilocrek's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2008 at 1:27 PM

I agree with you Cinque Terre is paradise...though I'm jealous that you live so much closer than I do! Rome...what a wonderful place to live...I can only imagine!

• craic's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2008 at 1:02 PM

oh so you live in Rome - what a wonderful place to live

• sue_stone's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2008 at 9:49 AM

Thanks very much for visiting my Monterosso page. Hope you have a fabulous trip!

• coccinella169's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2008 at 11:03 AM

Hi, thanks for the nice comment! And yes, for me U sirenu was the perfect accomodation in Corsica - I strongly reccomend it :)!

• MikeAtSea's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2008 at 5:30 AM

Hi Ania, Thank you for your visit and comment on my La Digue page!! An awesome paradise it is!! Warm regards Michael

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2008 at 2:36 PM

Dzieki za wizyte na mojej stronie o Chalupach. Mam nadzieje byc tam znow w przyszlym tygodniu. Pewno we Wloszech jest juz wiosna a u nas zamiecie sniezne. Serdecznie pozdrawiam.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!