My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (2)

jain012's Profile Photo
jain012 Dec 19, 2009 at 9:58 PM

wish you a very happy b,day and a wonderful life ahead Ajay jain ( india)

a2lopes's Profile Photo
a2lopes Mar 4, 2009 at 6:45 AM

thanks for visiting and your comments. Nice pages too. Ciao

navigator_1980's Profile Photo
navigator_1980 May 29, 2008 at 2:06 AM

hi there, just camme back frm thailand amazin place, headed for goa this june, wats ur plan 4 this summer, neways take care

Small_World's Profile Photo
Small_World May 10, 2008 at 10:56 AM

Thanks for stopping by my Arezzo page--it's so nice to meet someone with the same travel philosophy. You'll love Arezzo; it isn't touristy, and the people are delightful. I wish I had been to Cinque Terre--your pics are beautiful!

wilocrek's Profile Photo
wilocrek May 8, 2008 at 1:27 PM

I agree with you Cinque Terre is paradise...though I'm jealous that you live so much closer than I do! Rome...what a wonderful place to live...I can only imagine!

craic's Profile Photo
craic Apr 17, 2008 at 1:02 PM

oh so you live in Rome - what a wonderful place to live

sue_stone's Profile Photo
sue_stone Apr 11, 2008 at 9:49 AM

Thanks very much for visiting my Monterosso page. Hope you have a fabulous trip!

coccinella169's Profile Photo
coccinella169 Apr 7, 2008 at 11:03 AM

Hi, thanks for the nice comment! And yes, for me U sirenu was the perfect accomodation in Corsica - I strongly reccomend it :)!

MikeAtSea's Profile Photo
MikeAtSea Apr 4, 2008 at 5:30 AM

Hi Ania, Thank you for your visit and comment on my La Digue page!! An awesome paradise it is!! Warm regards Michael

evaanna's Profile Photo
evaanna Mar 27, 2008 at 2:36 PM

Dzieki za wizyte na mojej stronie o Chalupach. Mam nadzieje byc tam znow w przyszlym tygodniu. Pewno we Wloszech jest juz wiosna a u nas zamiecie sniezne. Serdecznie pozdrawiam.