"Welcome to Sikorka's world" sikorka's Profile
We had an excellent time in Sardegna last June. It was our first time in this amazing part of Italy. I was 7 month pregnant that time, right now our son is almost ready to start his first trip :-) to the BIG WORLD !!!
A one-day trip to Castelli Romani, area located about 35km from Rome with many magnificent small towns.
This time our destination was Nemi, a town located 500 meters above sea level with a beautiful view of the lake.
I've just started to build my LAZIO page. There are so many beautiful places around Rome that I feel they are really worth to be mentioned. Hopefully one day my Lazio page will be full with useful tips :-)
Giardini Segreti (Secret Gardens) are part of Villa Borghese, they are called "secret" because they were for exclusive use of the owner. Usually, they are closed for public, but we were lucky to enter and see them thanks to the Culture Week in Rome (25- 31 March 2008) and the tour which was organized “Visita guidata ai Giardini Segreti del Principe”.
Details on my ROME page...
There are so many places I'd love to write about, but instead of doing that I keep reading thousand of pages written by you guys. They are really good, I especially enjoy San Francisco pages. No that I'm planing to go there, but because I spent great 4 years in SF (great is too less to say!!!) and I like coming back there in my memories while looking at your pictures and reading tips.
Sooner or later I'll write about my favorite places in SF - this is a promise to you and to myself :)
I don't know how it's with you, but even though I love traveling I really enjoy after a trip coming back home. There are three places I consider home;
the first one is LUBLIN (Poland) my home town
the second one is SAN FRANCISCO the home of my independence
the third one is ROME where my new life started about 3 years ago:)
My life in every of those places was (and still are) very different, but I'm happy with each of them!!!
What I believe is that not the place are the most important, but the people you are with. I miss Lublin and my family there, I always think about SF and the best friends ever and I am happy in Rome with Giovanni - my husband.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 72 Reviews
- 172 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Wrote a Review Turquoise Tour & Travel in London Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Turquoise Tour & Travel"
- Commented on one of a2lopes's Lisbon travel pages
- Posted in Travel San Francisco Forum "Re: card crafting shops in SF ?"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Sikorka's world"
- created a Rome Travelogue "Rome in August"
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monterosso al Mare Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Tuscany Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lazio Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Cassino Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Amalfi Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- London 1 review, 2 photos
- San Francisco 1 review
- Krakow Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos