"In Love with Siargao" Top 5 Page for this destination Siargao Island by xtina_santiago
Siargao Island Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 215 photos
We took a flight to Butuan, then a bus to Surigao City which took us 3 hours. Slept overnight in Surigao at a cheap hotel, and headed to Siargao Island the following day at 5:30 am. Boatride took another 3 hours. It's definitely work the time and effort!
I love the different islands of Siargao! Naked Island, Guyam Island and Dako Island. Because it was off peak season, we had the islands to ourselves. All thre e islands can be visited in one day. Another day is needed for Suhoton Cove which was 2-3 hours away by pump boat.
Siargao is known for Cloud 9, the world class surfing point surfers go to the island for. During the surfing season, a big bus can fit in the waves. International surfing competitions are held here every year.
- Pros:Everything is beautiful
- Cons:Transportation may be difficult
- In a nutshell:I'm in love with Siargao!
Ferry trips are very limited. There are at most 2 trips per day. So as not to waste time, we took the first trip which... more travel advice
During the inland tour, we went to Alegre Beach Resort, Magpopongko Rock Pools, and Taktak Falls... The best was the... more travel advice
xtina_santiago's Related Pages
Siargao Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Exploring Siargao Bounties"
- "SIMPLY BREATHTAKING!"
- "In Love with Siargao"
- "Island Closest to my Heart-Siargao"
- "siargao, surfing capital of the philippines"
- "Siargao Island"
- "Siargao - A place next to home..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Siargao Island
- Hotels in Siargao Island
- Transportation in Siargao Island
- Nightlife in Siargao Island
- Restaurants in Siargao Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Siargao Island
- 6 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Siargao Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Siargao Island
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siargao Island Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Union Intro, 1 review, 2 photos