"Historic town unchanged since it was built" Oysterville by Segolily
Oysterville Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 35 photos
This is a a wonderful little town. I drove over to visit the Oyster farm, but became entranced by the homes. It is a small town but almost entirely historic. The church, the school, it was really quaint and lovely.
These oyster middens were fairly common. I don't know if they minded me picking out a shell or two, but we couldn't get... more travel advice
I didn't take a picture of every home. In fact it looks like I only ended up with one representative. I'm sorry about... more travel advice
Segolily's Related Pages
Oysterville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic West Coast Town from the Oyster Rush"
- "Historic town unchanged since it was built"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oysterville
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Oysterville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oysterville
Photos in OystervilleSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 72 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salt Lake City Intro, 55 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oregon Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basse-Normandie Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
- North Rim Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Staircase - Escalante National Monument Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snow Canyon State Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos
- Garden City Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verdun-sur-Meuse Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Capitol Reef National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos