"A short detour along the Columbia River" Maryhill by Segolily
Maryhill Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 71 photos
Just a short intro to a short detour along our route. We crossed the river on Sam Hill Memorial Bridge, visited the Stonehenge memorial, camped at Maryhill State Park, and ate in Biggs. There is also a small war veteran memorial, the art museum which is reportedly very nice and some wineries.
The Columbia is wide and deep here, but the banks are still low compared to further along, and the landscape is dry and barren of the forests that mark the river gorge.
We stayed at this very nice, quiet campground on the shore of the Columbia river. It was nice to sit on the bank of the... more travel advice
Segolily's Related Pages
Maryhill Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Maryhill, WA"
- "Sam Hill's Passion - Culture Comes to the Gorge"
- "Eccentric Estate and Vinyards and Wineries"
- "A short detour along the Columbia River"
- "Fact stranger than fiction.."
- "Basaic Maryhill Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maryhill
- Hotels in Maryhill
- Transportation in Maryhill
- Shopping in Maryhill
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maryhill
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Maryhill?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maryhill
Photos in MaryhillSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 72 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salt Lake City Intro, 55 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oregon Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basse-Normandie Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
- North Rim Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snow Canyon State Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos
- Garden City Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verdun-sur-Meuse Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Capitol Reef National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (13)
Latest Maryhill hotel reviews
- Maryhill State Park
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 29, 2013