"We fell in love with it" Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach by Segolily
Long Beach Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 173 photos
Considering that we had never heard of this place until the year before when our friends mentioned going to the Kite Festival and had to explain where it was, it didn't take long at all for the fun and relaxed atmosphere here to work its magic on us.
This is a great family getaway place with the beach and crabbing and clamming and oysters and kites and shops and fun festivals almost every week, we would love to visit more often.
So obviously other people know about this fun spot and I've seen the pictures and the crowds...it just wasn't bad at all the week we were there right after Labor Day. The weather held up, only cloudy one day and it burned off midday. So think about stretching that vacation time a little and you'll miss the crowds.
- Pros:Loved it
- Cons:Too far away for a weekend for us
This is a funky amazing combination store/museum. Don't expect sparkling shelfs and beautifully presented items... oh,... more travel advice
This museum is a product of the Washington State University which owned and operated the station until 1992. Pacific... more travel advice
Segolily's Related Pages
Long Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The longest beach in the world!"
- "Where I Live.....Sorta"
- "We fell in love with it"
- "Typical Small Coastal Town, Famous for Kite Flying"
- "Windseekr's new Long Beach Page"
- "Long Beach-Washington-USA"
- "World's Longest Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Long Beach
- Hotels in Long Beach
- Transportation in Long Beach
- Restaurants in Long Beach
- Shopping in Long Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Long Beach
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Long Beach
- 4 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Long Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Long Beach
Photos in Long BeachSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 72 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salt Lake City Intro, 55 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oregon Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basse-Normandie Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
- North Rim Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snow Canyon State Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos
- Garden City Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verdun-sur-Meuse Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Capitol Reef National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos