"More than a gas stop" Green River by Segolily
Green River Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 106 photos
I know Green River because there are gas stations here and it is an easy on/ off stop. But I may have to spend a little more time here, because every time I've been down lately I have found one more thing to keep me interested. I've always loved the melons, and though the mexican place where I liked to eat is gone, Ray's Tavern is better. It is the put in for several great river trips. It would be a good place to stay if you are looking for fossils.
Not too far off I-70 is this small arch. It takes a little effort and travel on dirt roads to get to. In the same area -... more travel advice
Take a 5 mile good dirt road just outside of town to the edge of the Green River and you will come to the site of a... more travel advice
Segolily's Related Pages
Green River Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Out There Where NO Place IS Close"
- "My Slow Ride on the Green River"
- "More than a gas stop"
- "Often Overlooked Do Not Miss It"
- "Green_River's Helpful info"
- "Green River"
- "San Rafael Swell"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Green River
- Hotels in Green River
- Transportation in Green River
- Restaurants in Green River
- Warnings and Dangers in Green River
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Green River
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Green River?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Green River
Photos in Green RiverSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 72 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salt Lake City Intro, 55 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oregon Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basse-Normandie Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
- North Rim Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snow Canyon State Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos
- Garden City Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verdun-sur-Meuse Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Capitol Reef National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (13)
Latest Green River hotel reviews
- Book Cliff Lodge
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 11, 2013