"On a quick visit" Pendleton by Segolily
Pendleton Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 19 photos
Getting to Pendleton from SLC in 9 hours we were just in time to visit the mills and take a free tour. It was very interesting and educational. Afterwards we shopped in the seconds store and got some good deals on nice blankets which had some minor flaws.
Pendleton also has the rodeo and a Native American center that might be worth attending on another visit.
It was a nice town on a quiet bend of the Umatilla river
The blanket rolls are then inspected. They have to pass muster here to be sold as genuine Pendleton Blankets. There are... more travel advice
Having taken a weaving class in college and learning to thread my own loom I was especially interested in this part of... more travel advice
Segolily's Related Pages
Pendleton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On a quick visit"
- "PENDLETON ROUND-UP"
- "oneonta_ni's new Pendleton Page"
- "Well, i do like traveling"
- "Pendleton - Home of Pendleton Woolen Mills"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pendleton
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Pendleton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pendleton
Photos in PendletonSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 72 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salt Lake City Intro, 55 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oregon Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basse-Normandie Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
- North Rim Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Staircase - Escalante National Monument Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snow Canyon State Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos
- Garden City Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verdun-sur-Meuse Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Capitol Reef National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos