"A must stop for World War 1 itinerary" Château-Thierry by Segolily
Château-Thierry Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 21 photos
Today Chateau Thierry seemed like a great little town. There is an old castle that looked worth investigating, small shops and restaurants. But we had little time and came only to see the memorial and try to find the bridge over the Marne that was so vital to Paris's defense. You learn about history in books,,,but here the history still lives.
Just down the hill from the Belleau Woods, and not far from Chateau Thierry one can find a quiet, well kept spot for the... more travel advice
Segolily's Related Pages
Château-Thierry Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A must stop for World War 1 itinerary"
- "Chateau-Thierry - Western Champagne"
- "Château Thierry, FR"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Château-Thierry
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Château-Thierry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Château-Thierry
Photos in Château-ThierrySee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 72 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salt Lake City Intro, 55 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oregon Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basse-Normandie Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
- North Rim Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snow Canyon State Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos
- Garden City Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verdun-sur-Meuse Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Capitol Reef National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos