"Fabulous France" France by Segolily
France Travel Guide: 61,540 reviews and 170,925 photos
France is like an onion, layers and layers and layers of history wrapped around each other, intertwined and intermingled. The soil is deep, the land lush and fertile, the villages and towns inviting and charming, the people unique and the longer we visited the more that ancient land seeped into my heart. We were able to explore parts of Normandy, Loire Valley, Ile de France, Picardy, Champagne, and Lorraine. I don't know where I'd go back to if I could only pick one, they were each so beautiful and intriguing and we were so glad we could enjoy them all.
Please visit the pages for each of the areas we visited.
Segolily's Related Pages
France Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL FRANCE !!!"
- "France - a place for many adventures"
- "France 2002 & 1995"
- "LA BELLE FRANCE"
- "My memory of the past, my dreams of the future"
- See All...
- Things to Do in France
- Hotels in France
- Transportation in France
- Nightlife in France
- Restaurants in France
- Shopping in France
- Warnings and Dangers in France
- See All...
Badges & Stats in France
- 76 Reviews
- 217 Photos
- 26 Forum posts
- 20 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to France?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in France
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 72 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salt Lake City Intro, 55 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oregon Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basse-Normandie Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
- North Rim Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Staircase - Escalante National Monument Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snow Canyon State Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos
- Garden City Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verdun-sur-Meuse Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Capitol Reef National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos