"Yes, come, visit, buy" Villedieu-les-Poëles by Segolily
Villedieu-les-Poëles Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 19 photos
There was much to enjoy in this town which we breezed through on our way to Mont St Michel. It was the place which provided us with our first street market and we had a blast exploring the booths and shopping for good deals. The rest of the town was quaint and nice. I would definitely recommend a visit.
Segolily's Related Pages
Villedieu-les-Poëles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "If you love copper cooking pots . . ."
- "Visiting the Cornille-Havard Bell Foundry"
- "Yes, come, visit, buy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Villedieu-les-Poëles
- Restaurants in Villedieu-les-Poëles
- Shopping in Villedieu-les-Poëles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Villedieu-les-Poëles
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Villedieu-les-Poëles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Villedieu-les-Poëles
- Posted in Travel Utah Forum "Re: Cottonwood Canyon or Burr..."
- Commented on one of Beausoleil's Villedieu-les-Poëles travel pages
- updated a Villedieu-les-Poëles Travel Page "Yes, come, visit, buy"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Yes, come, visit, buy"
- Wrote a Review Street market in Villedieu-les-Poëles Things to Do
Photos in Villedieu-les-PoëlesSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 72 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salt Lake City Intro, 55 reviews, 124 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oregon Intro, 38 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basse-Normandie Intro, 20 reviews, 51 photos
- North Rim Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Staircase - Escalante National Monument Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snow Canyon State Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos
- Garden City Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verdun-sur-Meuse Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Capitol Reef National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos