We are a swedish/NZ couple who lives in Stockholm since more then 4 years. We met in Bowen, Australia 5 years ago. And plan to move permanantly to NZ in a few years.
We love travelling, and have been to Australia, Hong kong, France, Thailand, Åland, Denmark and Greece together.
Our dream is to make a world around trip one day.
Linn's dream countries to visit is India, Japan and Marocko.
Andrew's is Egypt and Peru.
It is great to have access to all this information about travelling! Thanks!
We rented a car, and camped out in the green for a week. I have visited Gotland lots of times before, but for Andy it was the second time, and the first one he really enjoyed. (first one didn't go as we planed. We rented bicycles, and camped in pouring rain for 4 days. EVERYTHING was wet.We gave up and went home early...:()
But this time we had a great time. We went there a little bit before all the tourist arrived in july, and found some beautiful spots for camping.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 11 Reviews
- 59 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- updated a Motueka Travel Page "Motueka"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Motueka"
updated their Profile Page "US..."
- Wrote a Review Noah's is the place to stay! in Greymouth Hotels
- Commented on one of vtveen's New Zealand travel pages
- Posted in Travel Stockholm Forum "RE: RE: American Yank in..."
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Motueka Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Greymouth Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 3 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 3 photos
- Naxos Island Intro, 3 photos
- Coromandel Intro, 3 photos
- Kaikoura Intro, 3 photos
- Arthur's Pass National Park Intro, 3 photos
- Franz Josef Glacier Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.