"Mussoorie" Top 5 Page for this destination Mussoorie by verasingh
Mussoorie Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 213 photos
Visit my personal site www.veraciti.in
Off Season month, I guess was the best to go to the queen of hills, and my instincts were absolutely right! Less crowd, good weather, fine accomodation made it a trip to remember.
We went to Mussoorie by our car, and road journey was an experience to remember. Mussoorie has nice roads so no problem at all in driving. once the olan was made we started from Lko around 2pm and reached Haridwar late at night. Next day early morning we set off to Mussoorie. From Haridwar to Mussoorie the drive is not more than 2 hours that too taking halts. And then we reached Mussoorie!
- In a nutshell:Tranquility personified
Travel with enough woollens. Torch must! Raincoat or umbrella must. You never know when it might rain. If in summers... more travel advice
Fabulous view. Since I had gone during off season I got great discount on my room. We had entire balcony to ourselves.... more travel advice
verasingh's Related Pages
Mussoorie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mussoorie , the 'Queen of Hills'"
- "The Quiet Hill-Station"
- "Queen of resorts, resort of Kings"
- "Mussoorie - An Old Hill Station"
- "Queen of the Hills!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mussoorie
- Hotels in Mussoorie
- Transportation in Mussoorie
- Restaurants in Mussoorie
- Shopping in Mussoorie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mussoorie
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Mussoorie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mussoorie
Top 10 Pages
- Puri Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Leh Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Manali Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Kausani Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mussoorie Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Rishikesh Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Lucknow Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Kedarnath Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- India Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.