"Mala Fatra, Vratna - a hiking paradise" Mala Fatra by nina_z
Mala Fatra Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 18 photos
This is another place where I like to return each year. The mountains of Mala Fatra are smaller than Vysoke Tatry and less frequented by tourists but that's what makes them beautiful. Summer, autumn and spring here are a paradise for hikers, while in winter there's a very good ski center with all ski difficulty levels.
If your're staying in Terchova and want to do only a small trip, take a bus to Stefanova , a village in the heart of... more travel advice
This is a very nice hike for experienced hikers. It's a whole day trek with steep ascendings and descendings but the... more travel advice
nina_z's Related Pages
Mala Fatra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mala Fatra, Vratna - a hiking paradise"
- "Mala Fatra"
- "Mala Fatra Mountains"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mala Fatra
- 9 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Mala Fatra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mala Fatra
Top 10 Pages
- Bratislava Intro, 39 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vysoke Tatry Intro, 19 reviews, 8 photos
- Mala Fatra Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Sousse Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Tabarka Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.