"Vysoke Tatry - Slovakia's Highest Mountains" Top 5 Page for this destination Vysoke Tatry by nina_z
Vysoke Tatry Travel Guide: 118 reviews and 404 photos
I come here at least twice a year. There's lots to do in summer as well as in winter and despite the horrible storm in winter 2004 it's still a beautiful place to visit. Only the lower parts of the forest were hit by the storm so if you go and hike up the mountains it's practically intact.
Another beautiful and easily accesible part of Vysoke Tatry - the lake Strbske pleso with the hotel Patria in the background. A walk around the lake is an easy one for any kind of traveller and provides magnificiant views all year long.
- Pros:wonderful hiking trails, comfortable wellness hotels, a holiday for any type of tourist, magnificiant mountain views, inexpensive possibilities
Zapadne Tatry is a a mountain range a bit west of Vysoke Tatry. That's actually their name, "zapadne" means west. They... more travel advice
Summer in Vysoke Tatry usually lasts from late May to begining of September but even in this season don't forget to... more travel advice
nina_z's Related Pages
Vysoke Tatry Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chamois country"
- "Nad Tatrou sa blyska"
- "Vysoke Tatry - Slovakia's Highest Mountains"
- "...Vysoke Tatry..."
- "High Tatras"
- "Clear mountain air"
- "VYSOKE TATRY SLOVAKIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vysoke Tatry
- Hotels in Vysoke Tatry
- Transportation in Vysoke Tatry
- Restaurants in Vysoke Tatry
- Shopping in Vysoke Tatry
- Warnings and Dangers in Vysoke Tatry
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vysoke Tatry
- 19 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Vysoke Tatry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vysoke Tatry
Top 10 Pages
- Bratislava Intro, 39 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vysoke Tatry Intro, 19 reviews, 8 photos
- Mala Fatra Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Sousse Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Tabarka Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.