"A City of Arts and Traditions" Vienna by nina_z
Vienna Travel Guide: 7,421 reviews and 18,510 photos
Whether you visit in summer or winter, or any other season, you'll find something interesting going on in Vienna. It's a city for lovers of classical music, beautiful architecture but also a fun night life.
Schonbrunn is said to be a small Versailles and it is true. It is a beautiful summer castle of the Austrian kings and... more travel advice
If you're in Vienna for one or three days get up a Vienna Card (the 24-hour one costs 5 Euros and the 72 hour 12 Euros).... more travel advice
nina_z's Related Pages
Vienna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My birthplace & the place where I feel at home !"
- "VIENNA, AUSTRIA ~ MUSIC IS IN THE AIR !"
- "Rainy day in Vienna 2006, sunny in 2013"
- "VIENNA AND THE PASSION OF ART"
- "Vienna and its never-ending history"
- "Just More then Mozart, Strauss und Sacher torte"
- "Still a city of dreams"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vienna
- Hotels in Vienna
- Transportation in Vienna
- Nightlife in Vienna
- Restaurants in Vienna
- Shopping in Vienna
- Warnings and Dangers in Vienna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vienna
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vienna
Top 10 Pages
- Bratislava Intro, 39 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vysoke Tatry Intro, 19 reviews, 8 photos
- Mala Fatra Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Sousse Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Tabarka Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.