"A quiet vacation by the North sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Cuxhaven by nina_z
Cuxhaven Travel Guide: 65 reviews and 316 photos
A small town scattered along the coast of the North sea consists of a number of town districts. For the beach part its Duhnen and Dose. There's still a busy fishing harbour with lots of fish restaurants and a fish market. Enjoy the walks along the coast, cycling, swimming and the fresh air.
I usually fly to Hamburg (there are a number of budget operators) and take a train to Cuxhaven (approx. 2 hours). more travel advice
There are lots of excellent fish restaurants in the harbour. Most of them also have shops where you can get fresh fish... more travel advice
nina_z's Related Pages
Cuxhaven Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cuxhaven ... no it's not the end of the world"
- "A quiet vacation by the North sea"
- "The beach in winter"
- "CUXHAVEN BY BOAT"
- "My kind of Beach"
- "Have a rest on the North See"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cuxhaven
- Hotels in Cuxhaven
- Transportation in Cuxhaven
- Restaurants in Cuxhaven
- Shopping in Cuxhaven
- Warnings and Dangers in Cuxhaven
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cuxhaven
- 8 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Cuxhaven?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cuxhaven
Top 10 Pages
- Bratislava Intro, 39 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vysoke Tatry Intro, 19 reviews, 8 photos
- Mala Fatra Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Sousse Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Tabarka Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.