"Pieštany - town of spas and birds" Piest'any by dein
Piest'any Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 93 photos
I spent here just 2 days, most of what I spent on conferrence, but...really nice town, especially if you need to calm down and have a break. Lot of parks, you hear birds singing instead of the cars and traffic noise.
Place is very well known in Slovakia for its spas. Many people come here to enjoy the procedures like massages...I havent tried any, but it is highly recommended...and if not that, you can still enjoy icecream or coffee sitting in garden restaurant.
in case of looking for the essential information, have a look at: www.spa-piestany.sk
- Pros:cosy, nice place ideal for relaxation
- Cons:not interesting for adventurous people
beautiful, arent they?... this is how they look like in the spring, until summer they grow much bigger, of course:-) more travel advice
dein's Related Pages
Piest'any Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Do You need to have a rest? Do it here."
- "Lovely...but a little bit smelly in parts! :-)"
- "Pieštany - town of spas and birds"
- "relaxing town & relaxing people"
- "Thermae Piestany"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Piest'any
- Hotels in Piest'any
- Transportation in Piest'any
- Restaurants in Piest'any
- Warnings and Dangers in Piest'any
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Piest'any
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Piest'any?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Piest'any
Photos in Piest'anySee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Blatnica Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Terchova Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Piest'any Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bratislava 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Martin 3 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.