"The Nomad In Me" pippap's Profile
By the time I was eleven, I had lived in six different houses but I'm neither an army child nor the offspring of diplomats. My parents' wanderlust was, by the time I was born, confined to England so I was born in Reading and lived in order in:
Some might argue I was going downhill (or oop North) all the way but Bolton was a great place to spend my formative years.
The Nevada, the Brass Cat, Bolton Little Theatre, the Town Hall Steps, Trax - there was always plenty to do.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 37 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Commented on pippap's profile page
- Wrote a Review Authentic Thai Flavours! in Ambleside Restaurants
- pippap and jo104 are now friends.
- Posted in Travel London Forum "Re: eating - inexpensive and..."
- created a Essaouira Travel Page "Spice Up Your Life"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Spice Up Your Life"
updated their Profile Page "The Nomad In Me"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination St Albans Intro, 20 reviews, 1 photo
- Hong Kong Intro, 11 reviews
- London 2 reviews, 5 photos
- United Arab Emirates 1 review
- Czech Republic 1 review
- Dubai Intro, 1 photo
- Essaouira Intro, 1 photo
- Bolton 1 review
- Ostuni Intro, 1 photo
- Ambleside 1 review