"A Journey of Catching Dreams" theDreamCatcher's Profile
she is a dream catching wondering wanderer...she has an innate desire to pack those bags and expand her horizons. you can never restrict her within a box. if there is a need to be grounded she resorts to painting or drawing on the box' insides to while away the time. and when all four sides are covered with her soul expressions, she knows to dust of her wings, give a smile and soars off...
at times, she seeks refuge in her safe habors and santuaries to rest her weary feet (and wings)...enough to get her through for the next adventure.
till the day comes when her heart knows its is indeed home, the wonders and the wanders shall continue its course...
i am a catcher of dreams. i skip along my my own beat. i wonder as i wander.
Everytime I get my passport stamped at home base there are two emotions running, yearning and longing.
I yearn for the conforts of my safe harbour Manila and I long at the thought of staying for a just a bit more at every place I have journeyed too.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 21 Reviews
- 81 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel State of Sabah Forum "Re: Romantic/special activities..."
- Wrote a Review KK to Brunei in Kota Kinabalu Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Journey of Catching Dreams"
updated their Profile Page "A Journey of Catching Dreams"
- created a Kuala Lumpur Travel Page "Friends Make You Feel Right at Home"
- Commented on theDreamCatcher's profile page
Top 5 Pages
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 8 reviews, 33 photos
- Subic Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Negeri Melaka Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Lanuza Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
No friends yet.