"Farm Stay in Kluang" keentravlor's Profile

Kahang Eco Farm

On Saturday morning, 19th May 2007, I drove from JB to Kluang, then, passed Kahang town, for an overnight stay at an organic farm. The farm is located 43 kilometers from Kluang town, and 7 kilometers from Kahang town, in the direction of Mersing and along federal route 50. The organic meals that my friends and I had were fresh and delicious. We ate organic brown rice, fish, duck, chicken and lots of vegetables, and fruits.

We used the bicycles provided by the farm and cycled from the farm to a water gate located behind the farm, about 20 minutes, one way. The forest air was fresh and cool in the morning, and there was no mosquitoes. We enjoyed the water activities on the farm. We had a hand at the rope bridges and bamboo raft.

After lunch, I drove to Belumut waterfall which is located about 40 minutes from the farm. Unaware, I was bitten by a leech which I found out later when I arrived in Johor Bahru for dinner. The top of my right sock was soaked in fresh blood on the inside of my shin. It is advisable to wear long socks over long pants when visiting waterfalls.

• Intro Updated Dec 6, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!