"Seasonal Getaway in the heart of the Swiss Alps" Lac de Derborence by Tamilynn_1972
Lac de Derborence Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
A 20 minute drive from Sion, this wonderful place is virtually untouched by man aside from some typical swiss chalets nestled in the hills around Lac Derborence. It's a gorgeous place wth 360 degrees of amazing views. Hiking trails start or pass thru this area (very clearly marked) directly adjacent to the restuarant that gives panoramic views of the area from it's deck. Gorgeous! Definitely worth the interesting drive on the seasonal road up!
A nice, quaint place to rest your feet and eat some traditional Swiss fare or just relax and take in the incredible views!
Hiking around Lac Derborence with my tourguide for all things Swiss. Lionel is native to the Swiss Alps and since getting engaged he's been happy to share his love of his homeland with me. He knows all of those hidden places (or relatively untouched) and was happy to share them with me.
- Pros:Untouched, remote, quiet, beautiful
- Cons:Seasonal, but other than that, no real cons.
- In a nutshell:Worth the time and effort to get there!
Tamilynn_1972's Related Pages
Lac de Derborence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seasonal Getaway in the heart of the Swiss Alps"
- Create a Lac de Derborence Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lac de Derborence
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lac de Derborence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lac de Derborence
Top 10 Pages
- Negril Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Bern Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- London Intro, 3 photos
- Anchorage Intro, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verbier Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Murten Intro, 3 photos
- Copper Harbor Intro, 3 photos
- Lac de Derborence Intro, 3 photos
- Grand Marais Intro, 3 photos
- Trient Intro, 3 photos