".comyati's new Japan page" Japan by .comyati
Japan Travel Guide: 21,460 reviews and 62,026 photos
Japan is a beautiful country as far as I can remember.It brings sweet memories
as I manage to work in a company there,in 1983 for 6 months called Nippon Miniature Bearings.I stayed at the dormitory with other workers.
Every weekend we manage to travel to the nearby sight-seeings places.Nagano-ken is situated at the central part of Japan.Sometimes , we were invited to our Japanese friends house.We get to experience the Japanese culture and lifestyles.
I experience the spring , summer and autumn season.I missed out the winter ,as I had to get back to Singapore.The fondest memory is sight seeing a place called KamiKochi ,Karuizawa.The background is a mountain with ice-top,river flows gently passed old trees that lived hundreds of years ago.The riverbed is filled with colourful stones of green,yellown brown and blue waters.
P.S Don't forget to visit my Travelogue if you want to see my close up picture when I was ???.
.comyati's Related Pages
Japan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LAND AND NATURE OF JAPAN"
- "Nihon sugoi desu! (Japan is wonderful!)"
- "Japan has, what you've never experienced"
- "High Culture & Modernity"
- "Japan, My Friends, Our Trip...."
- "Paul's Journey Through Japan"
- "Tadaima!! (I came back!!)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Japan
- Hotels in Japan
- Transportation in Japan
- Nightlife in Japan
- Restaurants in Japan
- Shopping in Japan
- Warnings and Dangers in Japan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Japan
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Japan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Japan
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Mecca Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brisbane Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Japan Intro, 1 review, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- China Intro, 3 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Korea Intro, 3 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue