"Koleno's new Melbourne page" Melbourne by Koleno
Melbourne Travel Guide: 3,464 reviews and 7,889 photos
<b><blockquote>In March of 1996 we spent three days in Melbourne, Australia. It was the first three days of a wonderful 17 day vacation in Australia & New Zealand. Although we have been many places since 1996, Melbourne still remain one of our favorite cities in the world.
Melbourne was founded in 1835 by settlers from Tasmania and grew as a result of the gold rush during the 1850's. Melbourne is currently the second largest city in Australia, and was the capital until 1927 when it was moved to Canberra.</b></blockqoute>
<hr width=90%><h1 align=center><body background="http://members.aol.com/mrtravel70/kolenobg.jpg" bgproperties="fixed">
Plan enough time to visit the many sites that Melbourne and the Melbourne area have to offer. In Melbourne, see the... more travel advice
Koleno's Related Pages
Melbourne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wherever I Lay My Hat - That's My Home"
- "Melbourne - Our Home for 2005 and 2006"
- "IMPREXXION: MELBOURNE"
- "Melbourne is a Dive"
- "Sweetberry's "Melbourne Page""
- "Melbourne - The Place to Be"
- "Melbourne - My Second Home !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Melbourne
- Hotels in Melbourne
- Transportation in Melbourne
- Nightlife in Melbourne
- Restaurants in Melbourne
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Warnings and Dangers in Melbourne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Melbourne
- 6 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melbourne
Photos in MelbourneSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 14 reviews, 102 photos, 8 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 12 reviews, 64 photos, 6 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 6 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 6 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Munich Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue