"Sum, sum about me .." neilraven's Profile

I was born in a small lil town on the eastern coast of South Africa called Uitenhage. My folks still live there and as for me and my brother, well we've lest the nest. My brother moved to go live in Cape Town, very beautifull city if I do say so myself. I moved up to Johannesburg and about 2 years after that moved to Mozambique.
Unfortunatly, I seem to have lost my pics from Cape Town, but I will continue looking for them.

And now I'm on my why to move again .. Abu Dhabi. I must admit that I'm looking forward to this

Mozambique

So, for now, I'll add some pics from Mozambique untill I get the others.
Most of these pics are from lil trips aways from Maputo, when we went to stay at some beach towns in Moz..

Xai-Xai

Xai-xai is about 220kms from Maputo. Its got a very nice beach with a lot of rock pools, great for snorkling

Bilene

These pics was taken in Bilene, went there for a 5 day quadbike 'sunrun'. was great, for a lack of better words ..

Bilene is about 160kms north from Maputo

Bilene is a small little town, but very popular during the holiday period.
The water that you see here is from the Lagoon, you can only get to the beach by boat, jetski or quad. You can see the beach in some of the other pics below.

some riding on the beach in Bilene .. we had to get permits for this, but it was an experience

we stopped on a cliff for some spectacular ocean views

me and my mates, relaxing after a hard days riding.
We decided to make a big fire and eventually, almost every from the riding group cam to sit at our fire, was quite cool ...

• Intro Updated Aug 16, 2006

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
neilraven's Profile Photo

neilraven

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.