"Bali...Mesmerizing And Captivating" Bali by imran8852

Bali Travel Guide: 6,673 reviews and 16,977 photos

Uluwatu Bali, Indonesia

Bali, Indonesia...Simply Said, " An Island With Unspoilt Beauty And Full Of Interesting Places With It Strong Culture "
Lots Of Places To Visit And Tons Of Picture's To Be Taken!

Surfer's Paradise

Dreamland Is The Surfer's Paradise But Our Friend/Driver Dewa Marco Says That It Is Not The Place For Amateurs.

Kumbasari Market

So Many Things To See Yet So Little Time!

• Pros:Nice People And Beautiful Places!
  • Cons:Not Much Variety Of Halal Foods.
  • Last visit to Bali: Dec 2007
  • Intro Updated Dec 22, 2007

• imran8852's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Hello hubung, We've updated the info regarding the Silver Factory. Anyway, Since we hired a driver (Dewa Marco) in Bali, We attained whole lots of information from him.

• Apr 11, 2009 at 8:33 AM

celuk is quite big. can you help me finding the place... any name.. maybe address? tnx

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2007 at 2:05 PM

Excellent tips on Bali. Bring back fond memories. I like your kill 3 birds with one stone analogy. Happy New Year, Cheers, SL :)

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 1:07 AM

Nice page with lovely photos and good tips. I hope to get here some day. Gillybob greetings

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2007 at 1:18 PM

I did enjoy your trip around Bali very much. Among the interesting tips, I could see why you would need to be careful in the surf....it seems to be quite rippy and has different currents. Thank you for a great page. Carole.

• maztek's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2007 at 6:09 PM

Very useful tips especially of Taxi Driver....thanks

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2007 at 8:39 AM

Wow nice waterfall. I miss it though. Great tips. :-)

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2007 at 6:46 PM

Wonderful! Loved the sunsets, waterfall, silver factory, rice terraces, vanilla, coffee beans, monkeys, and the great information about the culture. Sounds like your guide was simply grand. Bravo!

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2007 at 3:15 PM

I enjoyed looking at your Bali page. Your tips are very helpful. Thank you for sharing!

• sharidayusof's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2007 at 4:52 PM

Reading your reviews and tips adds on to my anxiety...sunset at sanur, waterfall at lovina, shopping for silver, relaxing at the spa, walking on rice terraces, meeting the monkeys...Bali here I come!

imran8852

“Cherish Every Trip As You Never Know It May Be Your Last!”

Badges & Stats in Bali