"Madinatur Rasul" Top 5 Page for this destination Medina by imran8852

Medina Travel Guide: 139 reviews and 378 photos

Madinatul Munawwarah

Madinatul Munawwarah Is The Second Holiest Place On Earth For Muslims Which Has So Many Historical Sites From The Dawn Of the Islamic Faith…Here Lies The Grave Of Our Beloved Prophet s.a.w. The First Time I Set Foot On This Holy City That Was Fill With So Much Tranquility, I Felt So Fortunate And Extremely Happy…I Can Still Remember The Feeling Even though I Was Only Eleven Back Then.

Nabawi Mosque At Night

Nabawi Mosque Close after Isya' And Re-open Again Around 3.00 a.m Just Before Dawn For The Prayer. Usually You'll Spend Most Of Your Time Here Doing Prayers And Reading THe Quran.

Outside View Of Nabawi Mosque.

There Are many Hotels, Shops And Street Vendors On The Outskirts Of Nabawi Mosque. Usually Pilgrims Will Stop Over To Get Some Necessities Or Buy Some Souvenirs For Friends And families.

• Last visit to Medina: Dec 2003
  • Intro Updated Jun 7, 2007

• Jul 27, 2010 at 1:32 AM

do you have the adress for this place

• Bokhari76's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Great page about Medina. Accept my congratulations for being featured member on VT homepage. Forgot to take the screen shot.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2007 at 7:28 AM

Very personal and inspirational page about Medina. Appreciate all the inside information about a place that I have never seen. Makes it possible to travel vicariously.

• mfas2000's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2007 at 11:41 AM

Madina and Makah are the best paces on earth...great pages

• pakistanibrain's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2007 at 4:19 AM

Mashallah very nice tips here as well. I didn't take so many pics during Hajj, but I'm glad to see yours.

• Wann's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2007 at 8:56 AM

Very interesting page! Thanks for sharing the information and tips about Medina, another holy place.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2007 at 5:13 AM

I am learning so much about your culture and I thank you for that. I esp. enjoyed the Nabawi and Qiblatain Mosques. I would love to visit that Market with the almonds, dates and pistachios - those are all very expensive here in Canada.

• h4pp1's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2007 at 2:10 AM

thx 4 taking back my memory of d'city of mohammed

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2007 at 6:01 AM

Medina, another holy Muslim city. Thanks for sharing your journey.

• JuraidahJ's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2006 at 9:39 PM

How lucky you are... selepas buat ibadah sempat pula ke tempat mencetak Al'Quran. Alhamdulilah. Very interesting.

imran8852

“Cherish Every Trip As You Never Know It May Be Your Last!”

Badges & Stats in Medina