"Cameron Highlands...The Cool Point!" Top 5 Page for this destination Cameron Highlands by imran8852

Cameron Highlands Travel Guide: 567 reviews and 1,700 photos

The cool climate and the fresh air of the mountain is very appealing to us and that's one of the reason for us to visit Cameron Highlands again and again or when any opportunity arise. The flowers that blooms doesn't just attracts the insect but also nature lovers from all over the world...So I guess this is not the place for those who prefer city life and shopping.

• Last visit to Cameron Highlands: Aug 2009
  • Intro Updated Aug 14, 2009

• May 4, 2009 at 2:32 AM

Tourist are be advised NOT to stay at Cool Point Hotel because the security is totally ZERO. I just check in on 2/5 2009 and someone trying to break in to our room.

• Azri_Azmi's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Nice mini page of Cameron with good tips even. Will be going to Cameron tomorrow, journey will start tonite. I hope I will enjoy my Cameron trip as much as you did. Take care.

• Jan 26, 2008 at 6:25 AM

Its been 20 years ago since I went to Cameron Highland. Things have changed a lot. Thanks for your tips. Might be going there soon,enjoying the peaceful and beautiful scenery......

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2007 at 5:58 AM

Update rating [07/09/07]I think that you love flowers as much as I do!!Beautiful photographs. Enjoyed the hotel tips, especially. Love the bold print and the added color.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2007 at 3:38 AM

Well Imran, this is a wonderful page. Enjoyed the info on the strawberry farm and the tea plantation. Very informative and well done. Good job! Lori (hope this helps)

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2007 at 7:50 AM

nice old picture in this cameron higlands page. i see you there, ummu imran!

• y_lyn's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2007 at 2:24 AM

Will be going up Cameron Highlands next week.. Had saved your tips in my planner. Good job. Keep it up!

• cokes's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2007 at 12:13 PM

Hey Imran , thanks for the Invite. Wow I must say what a nice page....just a pitty I did`nt get to visit here when I was in KL.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2007 at 10:52 PM

Excellent page on Cameron. Strawberry picking is fun though smaller than their temperate counterpart. The tea plantations is also a great view in the morning. I liked the mossy forest of Brincang. SL

• Homanded's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2007 at 5:42 AM

Nice tips and pictures. I can tell you and your family really enjoy flowers! Me too!

imran8852

“Cherish Every Trip As You Never Know It May Be Your Last!”

Badges & Stats in Cameron Highlands

Have you been to Cameron Highlands?