"Rompin: The Small Town In Pahang" Kuala Rompin by imran8852

Kuala Rompin Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 47 photos

A Little Bit About Rompin

Due to our limited time there’s not much place we could see in Rompin although we've been here before. Rompin is a small town in Pahang on the East Coast of Malaysia.
Pahang is one of the biggest state in Malaysia.
After the bridge of Kuala Rompin which is the border between Johore and Pahang, you will approach Rompin Town if you're coming from Singapore
It take us almost 4hrs. and approximately 220 km to go to the place we want to visit.
From Kuala Rompin you can visit the most popular state park: Endau Rompin and Tioman Island. Rompin is also well known to anglers for their Sailfish and can be considered as 'Fishermen's Paradise'.
Actually Kuala Rompin and Rompin Town are two different places.

• Intro Updated Mar 10, 2008

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2008 at 8:07 AM

This is a nice place in Pahang, hope to be able to visit one day :)

• imran8852's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2007 at 7:34 AM

My Grandfather is Malaysian too abang Azri & I love Malaysia!

• Azri_Azmi's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2007 at 11:06 PM

Hi Imran, nice mini page of Kuala Rompin. Your write-up on "White Sandy Beach Dirty with Rubbish" really embarrassing especially for one such as myself, Malaysian.

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2007 at 8:03 AM

Thanks for the tips on sandflies .:-)

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2007 at 6:57 AM

A very nice page on Kuala Rompin. Tell me more about the limestone paste. Mosquitos just love me.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2007 at 5:59 AM

Update o7/09/07.Very forthright and fascinating page about Kuala Rompin. So sad about the polluted beach. You have some wonderful photographs of your short visit. Thanks for the great, helpful information.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2007 at 3:32 AM

Well Tini: This is well done. A nice little page on Kuala Rompin - good hotel tip, good idea about insect repellant - and all in easy to read & colorul form. Good job. Lori (Hope this helps)

• hassan_abu's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2007 at 7:43 AM

Hmmm, I didn't know you could go to Tioman via Rompin. I thought it was from Mersing. Well, here's a lesson learnt. Thanks for sharing. Abu

• Wann's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2007 at 10:39 AM

Hi Tini, I so much enjoy reading and looking at all photos. What a shame for white sandy beach polluted with rubbish! W.

imran8852

“Cherish Every Trip As You Never Know It May Be Your Last!”

Badges & Stats in Kuala Rompin

Have you been to Kuala Rompin?

Photos in Kuala Rompin