"Rompin: The Small Town In Pahang" Kuala Rompin by imran8852
Kuala Rompin Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 47 photos
Due to our limited time there’s not much place we could see in Rompin although we've been here before. Rompin is a small town in Pahang on the East Coast of Malaysia.
Pahang is one of the biggest state in Malaysia.
After the bridge of Kuala Rompin which is the border between Johore and Pahang, you will approach Rompin Town if you're coming from Singapore
It take us almost 4hrs. and approximately 220 km to go to the place we want to visit.
From Kuala Rompin you can visit the most popular state park: Endau Rompin and Tioman Island. Rompin is also well known to anglers for their Sailfish and can be considered as 'Fishermen's Paradise'.
Actually Kuala Rompin and Rompin Town are two different places.
Insects repellent, Medication For stings And Bite And Also Lime Paste. Insects repellent for mosquitoes and also... more travel advice
Most beaches at the East-Coast of Malaysia Peninsula is beautiful but sadly they are polluted with rubbish … Seems... more travel advice
imran8852's Related Pages
Kuala Rompin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rompin: The Small Town In Pahang"
- "Kuala Rompin rest and relax"
- "A fishing trip at Kuala Rompin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Rompin
- Hotels in Kuala Rompin
- Transportation in Kuala Rompin
- Restaurants in Kuala Rompin
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Rompin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Rompin
- 7 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Kuala Rompin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Rompin
- Posted in Travel Bratislava Forum "Re: Halal Food"
- updated a Kuala Rompin Travel Page "Rompin: The Small Town In Pahang"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Rompin: The Small Town In Pahang"
- Commented on one of imran8852's Kuala Rompin travel pages
- Wrote a Review Insects repellent, Medication For stings And Bite in Kuala Rompin What to Pack
Photos in Kuala RompinSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 37 reviews, 140 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nong Khai Intro, 29 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johor Bahru Intro, 26 reviews, 83 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 23 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Perak Intro, 19 reviews, 57 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mersing Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos
- Padang Endau Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos
- Singapore Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameron Highlands Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos