"Endau Fishing Village - Kg. Penyabong" Padang Endau by imran8852
Padang Endau Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 123 photos
On the north tip east of Johor and the south tip of Pahang lies a small and quiet town called Endau. Nearby lies one of the fishing village called Penyabong with it beautiful beach (Formaly known as Pantai Pasir Lanun or Pirate's Sandy Beach…Yes, there were pirates here before!
This previously well kept secret beach among those who prefer serenity and tranquility was discovered soon just after easy access by the road were build...We didn't know how much longer this beautiful beach will retain it's name as one of the unspoiled :-(
Come and visit this beautiful beach…Take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but footprints! ( I saw this signboard somewhere but I just can't recalled where it was)
The surrounding around Penyabong fishing village is tranquil and peaceful but the beach near the jetty is not so good for swimming, you have to go futher in to Pantai Pasir Lanun for a much better place
This long stretch of jetty doesn't just facilitate the local fishermans but also visitors for island hoping. Anglers use this jetty to go to their favourite spot and also to the nearby 'Kelong Acheh' That cater to fishing enthusiasts and anyone that wants to do some open sea fishing.
You can take the Omnibus no 105 at Mersing Bus Terminal to Endau Town, but from Endau Town you have to hire a cab to... more travel advice
This is the perfect get away for nature lover and for those who want peace and tranquillity. This place used to be our... more travel advice
imran8852's Related Pages
Padang Endau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Endau Fishing Village - Kg. Penyabong"
- "Endau Rompin National Park - Rivers & Rainforest"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Padang Endau
- Hotels in Padang Endau
- Transportation in Padang Endau
- Restaurants in Padang Endau
- Warnings and Dangers in Padang Endau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Padang Endau
- 16 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Padang Endau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Padang Endau
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 37 reviews, 140 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nong Khai Intro, 29 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Johor Bahru Intro, 26 reviews, 83 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 23 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negeri Perak Intro, 19 reviews, 57 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mersing Intro, 16 reviews, 56 photos
- Padang Endau Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos
- Singapore Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameron Highlands Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos