"Less Populated Area of the Central Coast" Avila Beach by orcoastgirl
Avila Beach Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 28 photos
We visited Avila Beach for the first time several days ago. The area is very quiet with just a few shops in the upscale downtown area, a few restaurants and very scenic beach.
The Pier area is very pretty, you can walk out on it, also. We just enjoyed relaxing on the beach here and taking in the gorgeous scenery.
What a cool place! We enjoyed browsing through the shops and stopped at the little candy shop here and picked up some orange, strawberry and chocolate fudge. The Custom House is a well known restaurant in downtown Avila where we would like to try sometime.
- Pros:Quiet, less populated area of the Central Coast, gorgeous scenery, clean beach, nice dowtown area
- Cons:There are have been known shark attacks at the beach here
- In a nutshell:A place where would love to spend a nice, long weekend in the near future
orcoastgirl's Related Pages
Avila Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Central Coast's most serene beach."
- "Pleasant Avila Beach"
- "Less Populated Area of the Central Coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Avila Beach
- Hotels in Avila Beach
- Restaurants in Avila Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Avila Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Avila Beach
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Avila Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Avila Beach
Photos in Avila BeachSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos
- Monterey 6 reviews, 29 photos
- Portland 6 reviews, 28 photos
- South Lake Tahoe 6 reviews, 25 photos
- Cannon Beach 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Yountville 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Laguna Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Carmel-by-the-Sea 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Astoria 3 reviews, 14 photos
- San Francisco 2 reviews, 10 photos
No friends yet.