"Prague" Prague by MichaelFalk1969
Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,809 photos
Prague is incomparable rich in history ... each age has left its layers here, Czechs, Jews, Germans and may other nations contributed to the city, emperors, kings, bishops, warlords, artists and musicians left their mark in Prague. One of my favourite cities world-wide.
The picture perfect bridge with its baroque sculptures that connects the Hradcany (castle hill quarter) with the Stare... more travel advice
When you stand right in front of the Castle (Main Entrance, where the guards are posted) and go to the right, back to... more travel advice
MichaelFalk1969's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 16 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Germany Intro, 181 reviews, 278 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination India Intro, 90 reviews, 127 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frankfurt am Main Intro, 91 reviews, 112 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 69 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 38 reviews, 131 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canada Intro, 73 reviews, 72 photos, 2 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 77 reviews, 67 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yemen Intro, 61 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 58 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 41 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue