"A short visit to Pescara" Top 5 Page for this destination Pescara by Fra.da.
Pescara Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 111 photos
I went to Pescara because of business, and stayed there 3 nights. My parents decided to join me... They spent their time in and around Abruzzo, visiting Pescara, Chieti, Sulmona, the wild beaches and the lush countryside. I couldn’t, since I needed to attend a 8-hour-per-day seminar. I had too little time to visit Pescara, but I must say I liked what I saw. Pescara is a lively city, not too rich in art & culture (compared to many other Italian cities) but very pleasant and full of shopping outlets & fine restaurants and bars. Its people are extremely kind and cheerful… So, I think I’ll be happy to go back in the future!
Corso Umberto I is the main lively street of Pescara. It connects the seaside & the beach to the main road, and it is for pedestrians only – cars are not allowed. There you will find loads of interesting and cheap shops and many fine bars. Very crowded on weekends and at summer season.
Here is a picture of me and my mum in corso Umberto I, enjoying a nice evening in downtown Pescara
This restaurant/enoteca (=wine tasting) is located in the old part of town. The ambience is very cosy and typical... more travel advice
Fra.da.'s Related Pages
Pescara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A short visit to Pescara"
- "A newly born city"
- "Adriatic Getaway"
- "Pescara for a quiet holiday!"
- "Pescara in winter"
- "Beach and Mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pescara
- Hotels in Pescara
- Transportation in Pescara
- Nightlife in Pescara
- Restaurants in Pescara
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pescara
- 3 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pescara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pescara
Photos in PescaraSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bologna Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Maniago Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Doha Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pescara Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Bordano Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Marne-la-Vallée Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos