"Small Town Charm, close to big city..." Fort Saskatchewan by drmartin281
Fort Saskatchewan Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 15 photos
Reminds me of small towns back in Texas, but it's quickly within about a 50 minute drive in to downtown Edmonton in which you can get the bigger city experiences as well, so it's a good mix.
Attached to the Lakeview Inn and Suites, it was easily accessible for a beer or two here and there. You can get food... more travel advice
Small mom and pop shop. Lot of art and gifts from Newfoundland for sale right off the walls. Was clean and presentable,... more travel advice
Fort Saskatchewan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small Town Charm, close to big city..."
- "Fort Saskatchewan...farming and petrochemicals"
- "Lots of Bisons and other wildlife"
- See All...
- Hotels in Fort Saskatchewan
- Transportation in Fort Saskatchewan
- Nightlife in Fort Saskatchewan
- Restaurants in Fort Saskatchewan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Fort Saskatchewan
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Fort Saskatchewan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fort Saskatchewan
No friends yet.
Latest Fort Saskatchewan hotel reviews
- Super 8 Motel FT Saskatchewan AB
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 8, 2013