"Shore'ly The Best" Ventnor City by April1985
Ventnor City Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 66 photos
Welcome to my city by the sea. Ventnor City is right next door to Atlantic City, but there is something that is has, that Atlantic City doesn't have. That's right, no crowds! It's a local town. It is a great location for families that want to visit the New Jersey Shore. This town is full of charm and although it is small, it is filled with the most unique shops, boutiques, restaurants and of course the beautiful beach & boardwalk! Whether you are visiting Ventnor in the warm summer months, to get kissed by the sun, or in the winter to feel the crisp ocean air in your lungs, Ventnor City is the perfect family getaway!
There are so many tree's all over ventnor that have been donated and dedicated to past loved ones . Check them out ,... more travel advice
Sand Castle Park is a childrens park located behind the ventnor libary. Its a nice playground for kids to play on and is... more travel advice
April1985's Related Pages
Ventnor City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ventnor City- a fun place at the beach."
- "Shore'ly The Best"
- "Come Wright Inn"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ventnor City
- Hotels in Ventnor City
- Transportation in Ventnor City
- Nightlife in Ventnor City
- Restaurants in Ventnor City
- Shopping in Ventnor City
- Warnings and Dangers in Ventnor City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ventnor City
- 44 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ventnor City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ventnor City
Photos in Ventnor CitySee All Photos (58)
Top 10 Pages
- Ventnor City Intro, 44 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Atlantic City Intro, 45 reviews, 30 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- New York City 23 reviews, 33 photos
- Mays Landing Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
- Westbury Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Absecon Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brookville Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oyster Bay Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos