"Brig Beach" Brigantine by April1985

Brigantine Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 24 photos

My Love for the BEACH

This summer I have been living in New York, so I havent goten to go home and visit the Brig Beach. I used to go all the time with my best friend. We would go and just sleep all day . It was amazing ! We got so tan last year . I loved it !

Beach Badges

Brigantine Beach offers beach badges. You need to get it in order to be on the beach . Its not too expensive, maybe 20 or 30 bucks for the whole season, and that incluses a parking sticker. Its nice beause where you park , has an outdoor shower. No one wants to be stickie with salt water after the beach.

Brig Beach & Me

When I was younger, I had a loss in my family. My aunt had passed away . She did not believe in being burried in the dirt , and didnt want to have her body anywhere on earth. She wanted to be cremated. Now a lot of people do not agree with this , but she wanted people to remember her for being beautiful , and her love for the ocean was something that she wanted people to share with her . Her last wish was to have her ashes thrown into the ocean, as her aunt was when she passes away . The Brigantine Jedy was where we let her free at . So it is a very personal place for me to visit . I often visit on Jan 10th. (Her birthday) Sometimes i throw a single white rose into the ocean, and sometimes i just sit there and talk to the waves.

• Last visit to Brigantine: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Aug 25, 2006

Comments

Badges & Stats in Brigantine

Have you been to Brigantine?

Latest Activity in Brigantine