"Brig Beach" Brigantine by April1985
Brigantine Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 24 photos
This summer I have been living in New York, so I havent goten to go home and visit the Brig Beach. I used to go all the time with my best friend. We would go and just sleep all day . It was amazing ! We got so tan last year . I loved it !
Brigantine Beach offers beach badges. You need to get it in order to be on the beach . Its not too expensive, maybe 20 or 30 bucks for the whole season, and that incluses a parking sticker. Its nice beause where you park , has an outdoor shower. No one wants to be stickie with salt water after the beach.
When I was younger, I had a loss in my family. My aunt had passed away . She did not believe in being burried in the dirt , and didnt want to have her body anywhere on earth. She wanted to be cremated. Now a lot of people do not agree with this , but she wanted people to remember her for being beautiful , and her love for the ocean was something that she wanted people to share with her . Her last wish was to have her ashes thrown into the ocean, as her aunt was when she passes away . The Brigantine Jedy was where we let her free at . So it is a very personal place for me to visit . I often visit on Jan 10th. (Her birthday) Sometimes i throw a single white rose into the ocean, and sometimes i just sit there and talk to the waves.
This is an old restaurant that was refurbished into this new place : Steak 38 . The ambiance is very old , you can tell... more travel advice
April1985's Related Pages
Brigantine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In Atlantic City's Shadow"
- "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005 TO ALL OF YOU!"
- "Brig Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brigantine
- Hotels in Brigantine
- Nightlife in Brigantine
- Restaurants in Brigantine
- Warnings and Dangers in Brigantine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brigantine
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Brigantine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brigantine
Photos in BrigantineSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Ventnor City Intro, 44 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Atlantic City Intro, 47 reviews, 38 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- New York City 23 reviews, 33 photos
- Absecon Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mays Landing Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
- Westbury Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Chicago Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Brookville Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue