"Always Turned On" Top 5 Page for this destination Atlantic City by April1985

Atlantic City Travel Guide: 481 reviews and 978 photos

Atlantic City

What can I say about atlantic city? Well, I was born here, in the Atlantic City Medical Center. I grew up in a casino working family, which I think is the best family to grow up in . We are deff. not sheltered people . I was brought up to love everyone, and treat people they way I would want to be treated. I think Atlantic City plays a big part on the way I was brought up. It is a huge blend of a bunch of different people. There are good and bad in all races , and you will find that out quick growing up here . Sometimes you dont know who you can trust , but , as long as you believe in your heart , it will never do you wrong . I have a great group of friends that live here , that I have grown up with since I was a child . I am currently living in New York for school , but not a day goes by that I dont miss Atlantic City .

I love going home, and casino hopping with my friends and my mom ! haha . She is the koolest! The boardwalk is awsome, I dont know if I could breath with out the ocean!

Some great Atlantic City websites

This is a great website for updated information on what's happening in Atlantic City. Check it out! : http://www.achotelexperts.com/whats_new.html

• Pros:The Ocean, The Beach, Casino's, Resturants, Night Clubs, The People, The Culture
  • Cons:Bums (and by this i dont mean homeless, i mean bums, homeless people who are rude, ignorant, beg for money, even when you say you dont have any to spare, the ones who stare at you, bother you, and make you hate the boardwalk )
  • In a nutshell:You can't be afraid of atlantic city, but you have to be cautious, its a great place if your in a group. It has great resturants, and great casino's, and amazing beaches, you cant help but go there !
  • Intro Updated Aug 19, 2008

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2012 at 4:34 AM

Looking forward to visiting here in October. Plenty of insightful tips. Gillybob greetings

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2007 at 4:34 PM

Great page! We eat at the White House whenever we are there.

• dlandt's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2006 at 1:08 PM

So many bums in Memphis too. Every time you turn around. Glad I wandered in, I've always been interested in going here and haven't yet managed to quite put it together.

April1985 Lives Here!

Badges & Stats in Atlantic City

Have you been to Atlantic City?

Latest Activity in Atlantic City