"So this is where I work ..." Top 5 Page for this destination New Castle by April1985

New Castle Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 52 photos

I'm a workin girl

Yep, I work in New Castle. I have only worked here for a week, so I am still exploring. Now, I live in Atlantic City, NJ. So, it is a long commute to New Castle. But, I take Rt. 40 all the way there, so I can beat traffic on the AC Expressway. And it works! Sometimes I get stuck behind a slow truck or something, but other than that I'm fine! I also get to see all the cows and other farm animals in western NJ. But back to Delaware.... I got a job working as a temp for a very well known company. I am working a temp to perm position, which mean, after 4 months, if they like me, I will be there graphic designer, full time. (yep, I'm a graphic designer). Well, this obviously means I will be living in Delaware. (if anyone knows of the nice place to live in Delware, you know, low crime rate, pretty, friendly people) please let me know! I would love to hear about it, and do some exploring myself! So everyday I get a 1 hour lunch break, and decide to check out some of the resturants around the area. They are mostly deli's and family pizza shops , that I guess you could say the locals would go to . There are plenty of McDonalds and Burger King's here . But I could get that at home, and I really dont need the extra calories! So this page is going to be updated a lot ! So stay tuned and check out all the new places I find !

• Last visit to New Castle: Aug 2007
  • Intro Written Aug 4, 2007

Comments

April1985 Works Here!

Badges & Stats in New Castle

Have you been to New Castle?