"A Hungarian Rhapsody" Budapest by goglobe
Budapest Travel Guide: 7,724 reviews and 17,926 photos
Budapest is a fine city to visit, there's fine food and museums to go after. I like Hungary for its cultural heritage, for the great pianist-composer, Franz Liszt.
Visiting Budapest gives me a unique experience that I don't quite find the same as in Central Europe. There's a quieter charm that I somehow feel rhapsodic about.
I spent a morning on a river cruise taking in this city's beautiful view. Please go to my travelogue below.
The Danube flows gently all the way to this picturesque place in Szentendre, a gypsy village I was so fond of. more travel advice
I find the architecture here quite uncommon, an almost whitewash over the structure which combines with arch-ways and... more travel advice
goglobe's Related Pages
Budapest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Budapest - My dear hometown! :)"
- "Budapest, the "Phoenix bird", my lovely home city"
- "A fantastic town along the Danube River"
- "BIG, BUSTLING, BEAUTIFUL, BUDAPEST!"
- "A New Year, A New City"
- "SUCH A GORGEOUS CITY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Budapest
- Hotels in Budapest
- Transportation in Budapest
- Nightlife in Budapest
- Restaurants in Budapest
- Shopping in Budapest
- Warnings and Dangers in Budapest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Budapest
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Budapest
Photos in BudapestSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Nice Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 20 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 18 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bern Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Mykonos Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues