"Summer Skiing" Valle Nevado by Rroja
Valle Nevado Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 28 photos
Went to Chile on a whim to go skiing back then. The Andes are a great mountain range... Good skiing.. 1 day ice, 2 days powder.. 2 days packed powder / courderoy. HEAVY DUTY FOG one day.. got thicker than in the foto even... check it out: Kinda made it tough to make it down the mountain... Couldn't see any definition in the slopes... basically listened to the air horns the ski patrol was blowing.. to follow back.
View overlooking Santiago... Behind us were the slopes, & this is Santiago to the west.
- Pros:Cheap lift tix, stayed slopeside, some decent days skiing
- Cons:long slow drive to the mountain, the resort has been getting discovered and won't be as much of a best-kept-secret
- In a nutshell:A charming ski holiday you wouldn't expect.
Rroja's Related Pages
Valle Nevado Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Valle Nevado; A Great Place for Snowboarding"
- "Summer Skiing"
- "Jumping in Valle Nevado"
- "Cool hot Chile!!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valle Nevado
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Valle Nevado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valle Nevado
Photos in Valle NevadoSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Asia 4 reviews
- Istanbul Intro, 4 reviews
- Valle Nevado Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews
- Reykjavík 1 review, 1 photo
- Xi'an Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 1 review
- Sydney 1 review
- Iceland 1 review