"About me" wardski12's Profile
I have just finished reading History at the University of Manchester. I enjoy learning about new cultures and roughing it on bumpy buses all in the name of getting from A to B.
I lived in India for a couple of years when I was younger and I guess this set me off for wanting to travel.
I've been on a few trips in different places of the world and each trip leaves me with a thirst to do more.
Any information about camping in East Africa would be greatly appreciated. Any advice for travelling in Colombia and Ecuador also.
When I'm away I love cooking indigenous and local food, as a way to save money, benefit the local community and try new recipes and cooking methods.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 8 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Zanzibar Island Forum "Re: Work in Zanzibar"
- updated a Belize Travel Page "Belize"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Belize"
- Wrote a Review Boozing in Placencia about Placencia in Belize Nightlife
updated their Personal Page "Learn some lingo!!"
- Moscow Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Belize Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- El Salvador 1 review
No friends yet.