"Snowbird" Snowbird by kzapanta
Snowbird Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 22 photos
Snowbird and Alta are two different resorts but information and tips are really alike since getting there, transportation, lodging, warnings/dangers, nightlife will all be the same.
They share the same canyon and even allow for a dual pass so you can enjoy the two resorts together.
Snowbird allows both skiers and snowboarders while Alta only allows skiers.
I have created a more extensive list of tips for this resorts and area on my Alta page. Please check that too for all the tips for Snowbird since its the exact same thing. And duplicating everything will be a waste of time. I have duplicated the lodgings option since most members like to see lodging options first when getting info.
Enjoy. Remember much more tips on the Alta page.
Go visit website for better maps and direct info.
The whole state has a big chip on their shoulder about alchohol. Their beer is 3.2% which means almost half... more travel advice
The Cliff's room as very spacious but not very unique or archetectually amazing. Remember from the previous tip that... more travel advice
kzapanta's Related Pages
Snowbird Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I didn't see the birds, but the snow"
- "Snowbird/Alta Mountains"
- "La beba at Snowbird"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Snowbird
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Snowbird?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Snowbird
Photos in SnowbirdSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Mammoth Intro, 24 reviews, 17 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Alta Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuzco Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iquitos Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Puno Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Lake Forest Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Snowbird Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Philippines Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos