"Iquitos, Gateway to the Amazon" Top 5 Page for this destination Iquitos by kzapanta
Iquitos Travel Guide: 135 reviews and 301 photos
I won't make this intro page complicated.
Please read the tips below if you are looking to go to Iquitos.
We flew in from Lima which comes to Iquitos in the early. The flights are reversed back to Lima in the late afternoon. Went up to the jungle lodge 4 hours up the Amazon.
Going on an Amazon lodge is worth it. Expensive yes, but you get the whole jungle safari experience.
Once we arrived at our Amazon lodge, we had litterally the whole surrounding jugle to ourselves and a guide to do... more travel advice
The local Farmers Market/Goods Market is near the Amazon river docks. If you see the pink dolphin statue, you are near... more travel advice
kzapanta's Related Pages
Iquitos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Peruvian Amazon capital"
- "Iquitos, Peru's Amazon city"
- "Iquitos and Amazon"
- "Iquitos, Gateway to the Amazon"
- "Iquitos, the town in the middle of the jungle"
- "fashinating iquitos"
- "Iquitos Queen of the Amazon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Iquitos
- Hotels in Iquitos
- Transportation in Iquitos
- Nightlife in Iquitos
- Restaurants in Iquitos
- Shopping in Iquitos
- Warnings and Dangers in Iquitos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Iquitos
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Iquitos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iquitos
Photos in IquitosSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Mammoth Intro, 24 reviews, 17 photos
- Machu Picchu Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Alta Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuzco Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iquitos Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Puno Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Lake Forest Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Snowbird Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Philippines Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos