"Coachella Festival 2006" Coachella by cfritz75
Coachella Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
A few girlfriends and I made the trip to Indio, California in April for the annual Coachella Festival. My friends dad has a place in Cathedral City so we didn't have to pay for a hotel!! Thank goodness since it's pretty pricing in the Palm Desert. The weather was a nice break from the dreary "spring" in Seattle. Tempuratures were in the high 90's if not 100's on one of the 4 days we spent there. This was an amazing experience with such musical legends as Depeche Mode, Tool, Daft Punk, and many more that we saw... and even more that we couldn't fit in. If you love music you must do it once in your life - It's really a modern day Woodstock.
Buy your plane tickets immediately once you decide to go. We watched tickets rise over $200 in 2 weeks to fly into Palm Springs Airport!
- Pros:Great music! meeting people from around the world! Weather!
- Cons:Traffic getting into the festival
- In a nutshell:Lives up to all the hype, yet soooo much more
Directions to the Empire Polo Fields on the offical website are ideal to get there...if there weren't 60,000 doing... more travel advice
cfritz75's Related Pages
Coachella Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Coachella
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Coachella?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coachella
Top 5 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Puerto Viejo Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Alajuela 1 review, 5 photos
No friends yet.