"A kayaker/diver's dream, with nice hiking too!" Russian Gulch State Park by jakesanderson
Russian Gulch State Park Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 14 photos
The park has a campground with a convenient beach access. The group camp is even more convenient, just a short walk from the beach. The sheltered cove leads to caves, more sheltered coves, and fine fishing and abalone diving
I come with a group of friends for the kayaking, camping, and of course, the abalone. They are still plentiful in this area, especially a little further out than people who are swimming from shore are willing to go. With a kayak, you can paddle a ways and find those nice little hiding places.
Of course, the paddling is excellent, especially on calm days.
jakesanderson's Related Pages
Russian Gulch State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where the Forest Meets the Ocean"
- "A kayaker/diver's dream, with nice hiking too!"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Russian Gulch State Park
- 0 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Russian Gulch State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Russian Gulch State Park
Photos in Russian Gulch State ParkSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Corsica Intro, 1 review, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Avignon Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arles Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Russian Gulch State Park Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lyon Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oregon Caves National Monument 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Zürich Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monaco Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stuttgart Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Shelter Cove 7 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.