"PUEBLA" Top 5 Page for this destination Puebla by mavl
Puebla Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 61 photos
puebla is a must for every traveler to mexico. sure, you can spend time in the famous coastal resorts but, if you want to see what the real mexico is like, this is the place to go.
puebla is famous for its plates, tiles, and other ceramics. it's a delight for all designers because you can choose from a whole range of decorative items to place in your home or the homes of your clients.
only problem is, you have to bring the fragile buggers back without breaking anything!
(this is where they started loading up my bags. from this point until the end of my trip around mexico, i looked like quasimodo - only my hump would get bigger after every stop)
there are lots of things to do around this quaint city. shopping for all kinds of other stuff is very good, too.
from the architecture to the food, puebla and its surrounding towns are a great blend of colonial and native influences - what mexico is all about, really.
mavl's Related Pages
Puebla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PUEBLA, Mexico"
- "Puebla - City of Angels"
- "An un-spoiled, historical, natural experince"
- "Known for its Amazing Crafts, Mole and great food"
- "The Most Beautiful City On Our Mexican Tour"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puebla
- Hotels in Puebla
- Restaurants in Puebla
- Shopping in Puebla
- Warnings and Dangers in Puebla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puebla
- 1 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Puebla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puebla
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 59 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gyangze Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Damxoi Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Angkor Thum Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 3 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues