"DAMNOEN SADUAK'S FLOATING MARKET" Damnoen Saduak by mavl
Damnoen Saduak Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 247 photos
despite being more of a tourist attraction nowadays, this place still oozes with the ambiance of an old southeast asian floating market - it's noisy and there are traffic jams all through out!
make sure your fingers are well within the edges of your boat or you might just end up going home missing a few.
mavl's Related Pages
Damnoen Saduak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Floating Markets, Floating Food, Floating Shops"
- "Floating Market"
- "How best to experience the Floating Market"
- "COMFORT MOVING"
- "Damnoen Saduak"
- "Damnoen Saduak Floating Market"
- "Welcome to the Floating Market"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Damnoen Saduak
- Transportation in Damnoen Saduak
- Restaurants in Damnoen Saduak
- Shopping in Damnoen Saduak
- Warnings and Dangers in Damnoen Saduak
- See All...
Explore the World
- Taelefaga Hotels
- Canton de Genève Hotels
- Saint-Raphaël Hotels
- Andros Town Hotels
- Kampong Keling Hotels
- Conley Downs Hotels
- Nisos Pserimos
- Muddy Gap
- Solbiate Olona
- Alexandria Bay
- Coco Cay
- Bushnell Basin
- Zanzibar Town
- Opstina Kocani
- Ilha do Bazaruto
- Departamento de Alta Verapaz
Badges & Stats in Damnoen Saduak
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Damnoen Saduak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Damnoen Saduak
Photos in Damnoen SaduakSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 59 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gyangze Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Damxoi Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Angkor Thum Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 3 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues