Donsol Transportation Tips by mavl Top 5 Page for this destination
Donsol Transportation: 10 reviews and 7 photos
if you are going to donsol to swim with the whalesharks, expect to pay around 3,500 pesos (around US$70) for the boat that will take out into the bay. this fee is for a 3-hour stint regardless of how many whalesharks you come across. the fee also includes the services of an official spotter who will locate whalesharks for you and even accompany you in the water to make sure you get to see them.
the fee for the boat is fixed regardless of how many you are in your group so, the more you are, the less each person pays. the boat usually fits 8 people comfortably.
More Reviews (4)
mavl's Related Pages
Donsol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Donsol is Butanding"
- "DONSOL, HOME OF THE WHALESHARK"
- "Go for the Whale Sharks, Leave with a lot more"
- "Donsol:Swimming with the whale sharks"
- "Swimming with Whale Sharks in Donsol"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Donsol
- Hotels in Donsol
- Transportation in Donsol
- Nightlife in Donsol
- Restaurants in Donsol
- Shopping in Donsol
- Warnings and Dangers in Donsol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Donsol
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Donsol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Donsol
Photos in DonsolSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 59 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gyangze Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Damxoi Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Angkor Thum Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 3 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues