"Fort Knox for non-Americans" Knoxville by KaljaMaha
Knoxville Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 13 photos
If you go to Fort Knox, be prepared to be inspected thoroughly. There is no turning back after you enter the exit ramp. Me and my friend were told to park the car, and spend perhaps 30 minutes inside a hut discussing our reason of being there. It wasn't too bad. They checked our passports, driver's licenses, height, eye colour, etc. We were supposed to go see Patton Museum, however it closed before the inspection process was over. Our car was also checked, from underneath and inside.
KaljaMaha's Related Pages
Knoxville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "miner's brief Fort Knox Page"
- "Basic Training at Fort Knox"
- "Like Crap Through A Goose"
- "Fort Knox for non-Americans"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Knoxville
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Knoxville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Knoxville
Photos in KnoxvilleSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- United States of America Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Milwaukee Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Finland Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 1 review, 3 photos